The Province of Manitoba and CERC are accepting applications for the Youth Engagement Leader position in St-Pierre-Jolys located at the Bilingual Service Centre.
About the role:
- Youth Engagement Leaders work in Manitoba Youth Job Centres and provide job search and placement services for youth in the community and surrounding areas.
- Full time, Monday to Friday from early-May to mid-August.
- Approximately 16 weeks of full-time employment
Terms of Employment:
- Be available to start employment the 1st week of May, in order to attend a paid 3 day training session in Winnipeg
- Be a student currently attending a Post-Secondary Institution and planning to return into studies in Fall of 2024
- Have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Be registered with STEP services
- Establish a local youth employment office in your community
- Promote the MYJC program and services through community visits, advertising and presentations
- Deliver hands-on, dynamic information sessions on job search, career development and employability skills through classroom presentations and in-person sessions
- Assist youth with work experience programs in the community.
How to apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume by March 1st, 2024 to:
- MYJC Program Assistant
Manitoba Youth Job Centres
1005 St.Mary’s Road
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2M 3S4
- or to firstname.lastname@example.org