- Oversee all aspects of event execution
- Interact with client and ensure all needs and expectations are met
- Assess guests needs and preferences and make recommendations when necessary
- Train and direct event staff
- Coordinate and host wedding rehearsals
- Ensure responsible alcohol service to guests
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Previous hospitality supervisor experience
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Able to maintain composure under all circumstances
- Smart Choices certificate
We are looking for a responsible and independent Event Host to provide an excellent guest and client experience in our event centre. A positive attitude, excellent communication skills, ability...
- Develop, manage, facilitate, and direct all daily program activities as well as implement household routines.
- Engage with young people in a manner designed to help them achieve their goals.
- Work as part of the team to ensure consistency in the youths experiences and healing plans as based on the established goals.
- Intervene into daily life events to help the young person achieve their goals and connect to their experiences in a manner designed to help them achieve their goals.
- Participate with the team in making informed culturally responsive decisions regarding therapeutic activities based on observations and interactions with the young people and their knowledge of the young persons culture.
- Active involvement with youth in developmentally appropriate activities within the home, in the community and with their families with a view towards their growth and development and reaching the goals they have set.
- Encourage young people to develop engagement with community activities that will provide ongoing support.
- Teach the youth about a holistic approach to life that includes physical, social, emotional, and spiritual domains and the life skills that support the approach.
- Assist with all procedures and routines related to health and safety of staff and youth and the importance of a safe environment. Assist with maintenance and cleanliness of physical property, building and yard.
- Involvement in learning opportunities and development of an attitude that promotes a growth mindset in young people.
- Display an attitude that promotes positive teamwork and exhibits a high degree of positive role modelling for young people.
- Participate in the assignment of any other job-related tasks as requested by the Supervisor, Manager of Healing Homes, Director of Youth Care Services, and/or CEO.
- Certificate or diploma in Child & Youth Care (other combinations of education and experience may be considered)
- Two years experience working with at-risk youth
- Knowledge of trauma and resilience informed care as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong counseling skills and experience in behavior management
- Valid drivers license and acceptable drivers abstract (subject to approval)
- Emergency First Aid and CPR Level C and Mental Health First Aid & Safe Talk will be considered an asset
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search, a clear Child Abuse Registry check with acceptable Prior Contact checks and a clear Adult Abuse Registry check, all done within the last 3 months
- ASIST Certificate (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training) and NVCI Certificate (Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Training) preferred
- Training in The Purposeful Use of Daily Life Events (DLE)
- Training in Therapeutic Crisis Solutions (TCS)
- Knowledge of Indigenous customs, traditions, and beliefs will be considered an asset.
The Link is hiring! Come grow with Us, walk along side people in our community as we grow strong & resilient together. We are seeking candidates with strong character that share our vision ...
- Day shift
- Repair automobiles, trucks and other motor vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Light Mechanical Duties
- Previous experience in tire repairs
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Has ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Valid Class 5 driver's license
- French not required
Job details Day shift Full Job Description Tire Technician Looking for a Tire Technician to join their team. You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles and transmission systems – ...
FLG Transport Ltd. is seeking a Class 1 Driver for schedule runs: Winnipeg to Wisconsin, twice a week Requirements: -Must possess a Class 1 Drivers License with air brake endorsement -Must have...