Full time, Seasonal
Posted 2 months ago
About the role:
- The Village is looking for one (1) summer student between the ages of 16-29.
- Hours are from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday to Friday.
- The employment period is between June and August 31, 2023.
- Deadline to apply: April 28, 2023 @ 4:00 pm
- Physically able to perform assigned duties
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors under a variety of conditions (hot and cold temperatures, high humidity, and wet weather)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others
- Possess good working habits (punctuality and attendance)
- Driver’s license
- Ages 16 to 29
Under the direction of the Public Work Department, the summer student may be required to perform
- General cleaning and custodial tasks in the Parc Carillon
- General laborer duties
- Painting and basic maintenance of streets and sidewalks
- Basic town beautification, water flowers, etc.
- Lawn care which includes the operation of lawn mowers, and other power equipment
- Appropriate safety training for all tasks will be provided prior to starting the job.
How to apply:
Please email your resume to email@example.com. Or drop it off in person at the Village office (701 Jolys Avenue East).
If you have any questions or need any further information, please contact us at 204-712-3200 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you!
Post a comment