Seeking a Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist with 5 plus years of full cycle recruitment experience. This role is Hybrid, 3 days on-site in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and 2 days remote. The role will be recruitment for Finance positions. It is a well-known large organization with an excellent culture. You will need to be proactive and handle high volume full cycle recruitment and will need to have excellent stakeholder management skills plus strong proactive sourcing skills. This role offers lots of opportunity for growth. We want to hear from you!
About the role, perks & benefits:
HirePower is a talent acquisition consulting company with 30 years of experience and we are pleased to have a 4.6 Glassdoor rating from our employees. We are known for our supportive and welcoming culture, and our high performing teams. We are also proud to be the recipient of an award as Best Places to Work (2021) from the Canadian HR Reporter and most recently based employee feedback provided in reference to our culture, values and commitment to our communities, HirePower has been certified as a Great Place to Work in 2022. This recognition reflects the level of pride our employees have in their jobs, the extent to which they enjoy their colleagues and the level of trust they have in their leaders.
- A chance to be part of a consulting company with a big heart focused on your overall well-being
- Opportunity to add to your TA toolkit by learning from a leading consulting company as well as learning about a best practice approach to continuous improvement in talent acquisition
- 10% company discount
- Annual Salary Review
- Annual Bonus
- Subsidized Good Life Gym Membership
- Flexible Work Options
- Employee Share Ownership Plan (Retirement Savings Plan)
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Training and Development opportunities
- Must have 5 plus years of full cycle recruitment experience which includes a proven track record of effective and positive partnering with Hiring Managers to achieve hiring goals.
- Must be fluently bilingual in French & English (both written and spoken) to support bilingual recruitment within Canada
- Strong sourcing skills – using a variety of channels and thinking outside of the box to attract and engage top talent.
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of the business as needed
- Strong sense of urgency, strong responsiveness and the ability to handle working in a fast paced environment
- Post-secondary education and working towards your CHRP or CHRL designation will be both an advantage and benefit
- Exceptional commitment to the customer with demonstrated ability to provide an overall exceptional client and candidate experience
- Sound communication, influencing, innovation, project management and collaboration skills.
- Be a Trusted Advisor for engaging and sourcing top talent for Finance related roles.
- Strong stakeholder management – working directly with hiring managers to understand their needs and company/team fit
- You will be using effective probing techniques to dig deep to understand candidate skills and technical abilities to ensure the right long term match for the role and company.
- Handling all aspects of developing recruitment strategies, mapping out the market, selling the opportunities to candidates, and completing detailed interviews with thoroughness and excellence
- Developing solutions to address recruitment challenges and provide recruitment guidance to the Talent Acquisition team.
- Seeking full leverage of systems that are available to you
How to apply:
Please click the link below and follow the instructions in order to submit your resume and cover letter
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 204-712-3200 or email@example.com and we would be happy to help you!