Rural Municipality of De Salaberry
Employment Opportunity – Seasonal Excavator Operator
The R.M. of De Salaberry invites applications for the position of a full-time seasonal Excavator Operator
• Ability to operate an excavator
• Ability to operate various vehicles and equipment
• Ability to use tools and equipment required to perform the work
• Able to work in an outdoor setting which includes inclement weather, heat and humidity and exposure to dust and rain.
• Must be able to work overtime and weekends, if required
• Must have a strong work ethic, ensuring commitment to the team and the RM
• Must be able to work with little supervision; must be self-directed
• Safety conscious
• Other duties as assigned
Interested candidates are requested to submit a resume (via-fax, email, or mail) to the RM of De Salaberry as soon as possible. Only the successful candidates will be contacted. Please indicate “Seasonal Excavator Operator”.
Only those considered for employment will be contacted.
Applicants will be required to present a current driver’s abstract to the job interview.
Excavator Operator: 2 years (Required)
• Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
• Class 1 Drivers License (Asset)
RM of De Salaberry
St. Pierre-Jolys, MB R0A 1V0
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our staff and we would be happy to assist you!