Masterfeeds an Alltech company, is a family owned business with a collective purpose of adding value to the lives of our customers, dealers, employees, and suppliers. At Masterfeeds, our success in serving the Canadian livestock and poultry industries is based on quality people and products.
About the role & perks:
- We are financially solid and stable organization
- A leader in animal nutrition.
- We offer a competitive wage, pension plan, group insurance benefits, and referral incentives.
- Regular shifts are Monday to Friday with overtime available.
- Applicants must be willing and able to work shift rotations.
- Please see the Masterfeeds careers page at www.masterfeeds.com/careers for a full Physical Demands Analysis.
- Previous feed mill, or agricultural experience is an asset.
- A proven track record of reliability and safe work habits.
- Must be physically capable of lifting 25kg repeatedly.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Able to work at elevated heights as required.
- Steel toed boots are mandatory.
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
- Reliable transportation is a must. Public transportation is not available.
- Shipping and receiving, packaging, cleanup, processing of grain and feeds products, documentation of production and completion of HACCP records.
- Staff members will assist and train under the guidance of the shift Lead Operator.
How to apply:
If you meet the qualifications listed above, please apply on line with your resume.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please
If you have any other questions, please contact us at 204-712-3200 or email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you.