Smitty’s is one of Canada’s largest all-day family restaurant chains, operating from
coast to coast. Almost all our restaurants are fully licensed, and a majority have
separate lounges to accommodate teams, sports fans, and the happy hour crowd.
- Must have valid food handler’s certification
- Must have a minimum of 1 year working as a line cook
- Open availability to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Prep, portion, and stock food items and other necessary supplies
- Prepare specified food in a timely manner using safe food-handling methods
- Cook food items by grilling, frying, and sautéing to prescribed recipes and
- Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation requirements
- Performs inventory checks and completes food storage logs
How to apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on their website at https://jobs.chattr.ai/smittys-winnipeg
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 204-712-3200 and we would be happy to assist you!