Posted 1 month ago
About the role:
- Must be ages 15 to 29 years
- 25 hrs/wk for 10 weeks June to August, 2023
- One (1) position $15.50 per hour + .62 (4% vacation pay) = $16.12 per hour
- One (1) lead position with some supervision duties $17.50 per hour + .70 (4% vacation pay) = $18.20
- Ability to work as a team and creative problem solver
- Physically fit to work outdoors, walk/cycle long distances, carry tools, move stones/fallen trees, etc
- Ability to operate equipment: grass trimmer, tractor with mower
- Valid Manitoba Driver’s Licensed
- Nature enthusiast and enjoy speaking in front of groups and /or one-on-one
- GPS, Social Media and computer data entry skills
- Walk/bike the trail pulling a small cargo trailer with maintenance/trail promotional supplies
- Repair/build/paint/install walkways, benches, gates, signs, etc.
- Remove debris/litter, mow, clear shrubbery, repair ruts/erosion, etc.
- Update inventory list and gps/photograph trail signs and infrastructure
- Research history, interview residents and create geocaches and place along trail
- Help with community trail clean-up and develop/lead nature and cultural trail interpretive activities
- Promote trail to businesses and at community events – parades, festivals, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
How to apply:
Application deadline May 26, 2023
Email or mail resume and cover letter to:
Crow Wing Trail Association
Box 268, St. Pierre-Jolys, MB, R0A 1V0
If you have any further questions or want more information about the role , contact us at 204-712-3200 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you!
Post a comment