About the role:
Scholars of Steinbach is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic part-time French, high school math/science teachers and tutors to join our team.
As a tutor at Scholars, you will have the opportunity to positively impact students, both personally and academically. We take pride in delivering results that matter to all of our students, and our tutors play a key role in this journey.
The successful candidate will be trained on Scholars’ teaching methodology. Candidates must be confident teaching high school concepts up to grade 12.
If you’re looking for a rewarding and challenging work environment, we want to hear from you!
Pay Range: $17.00-$22.00/hour depending on qualifications
Candidates must be able to work a minimum of two shifts per week within our hours of operation below.
- Monday – Thursday, 3:00 – 8:00 pm
- Saturdays, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
- Certified teachers, candidates in the faculty of education or working towards other designations are encouraged to apply.
- Previous experience working with students is an asset.
- Excellent English oral and written skills.
- A passion to help students reach their potential.
- Exceptionally organized and high attention to detail.
- Ability to teach groups of up to 3 students.
- Must be able to teach French or math or science up to grade 12, including the following subjects: Advanced Functions, Calculus and Vectors, Data Management, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter, resume and any questions they may have to the attention of Sajda Siemens, at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at 204-712-3200 or email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you!