At the Niverville Heritage Centre, intergenerational living cultivates a meaningful connection between families, children, and seniors. A place where foundations are built on community, our goal is to enhance understanding and respect for one another.
About the role:
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Compensation includes salary and gratuities.
- Must be available to work various shifts which are mainly evenings and weekends.
- Please note that you will not be required to work every weekend.
- Provide an excellent guest and client experience in the centre.
- A positive attitude, excellent communication skills, ability to maintain composure at all times under all circumstances.
- Previous hospitality supervisor experience
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Able to maintain composure under all circumstances
- Smart Choices certificate
- Oversee all aspects of event execution
- Interact with client and ensure all needs and expectations are met
- Assess guests needs and preferences and make recommendations when necessary
- Train and direct event staff
- Coordinate and host wedding rehearsals
- Ensure responsible alcohol service to guests
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
How to apply:
- Send your resume to email@example.com
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted and we will expand more on the position at the time.
If you require any more assistance, please contact us at:
204-712-3200 or firstname.lastname@example.org