Join a non-profit, charitable organization that is committed to restorative justice practices, who
works to create communities where each person, particularly the stigmatized and the vulnerable,
has a place to belong.
– Group benefits package
– Starting hourly wage between $14.45 to $17.36
– Ability to make independent decisions within the general framework of program policies
– Grade 10 English level skills including: interpersonal, oral, and written communication
– Basic computer skills
– Building a positive relationship with program participants
– Planning and implementing activities with participants
– Supporting participants in developing their life skills and achieving personal goals
– Completing all required written documentation with accuracy, objectivity and in a timely fashion
How to apply:
– Apply by email to Angela Godlewski at email@example.com. by Oct 15,2021
– Contact us for more information!