The Village of St. Pierre-Jolys is seeking a qualified and experienced individual to fill the position of Development, Planning & Communications Clerk
About the role:
- Preferences will be given to applicants with Municipal experience and to who have been enrolled or completed the CMMA Program through the University of Manitoba (or similar administrative program).
- The right candidate can expect a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
- Ability to be available for work after hours for meetings
- Experience in a Municipal Position an asset;
- MUST be bilingual;
- Proficient in the use of English & French both verbally and written
- Successful completion of Secondary School (Grade 12) Education
- Working knowledge of social media platforms;
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures skills is an asset;
- Ability to be available for work after hours for meetings;
- Ability to work in a high paced office environment with high degree of specialized customer focus where there are interruptions, noise and adjustments to work schedules
- Demonstrated experience in all bilingual secretarial functions using (but not limited to Microsoft Office software applications;
- Working knowledge of MuniSight, All-Net an asset;
- Able to work cooperatively with others to produce innovative solutions;
- The ability to work alone, motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Description is available on request at the Municipal Office;
701 Jolys Avenue East, or;
on our website: https://www.villagestpierrejolys.ca/p/employment-opportunities
How to apply:
If you believe this is the position for you please submit your resume today, in strictest confidence to:
- In Person to the Municipal Office at 701 Jolys Avenue East
- By mail to Box 218, St. Pierre-Jolys, MB R0A 1V0
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Envelopes marked “APPLICATION – Development, Planning & Communications Clerk”
ATTN: Tina Bubenzer
*PLEASE CALL AND CONFIRM RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION*
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 20th, 2022 by 3 p.m. no application accepted after 3 p.m.
If you need any further assistance, please contact us at: