Join a warm environment where linguistic, family, cultural and spiritual values are of paramount importance, Villa Youville has a body of approximately 125 highly competent, but also compassionate and generous employees. Our staff is complemented by a huge team of volunteers.
About the role & benefits:
- 10 new permanent HCA job postings for our Supportive Housing care team
- Great, friendly work environment, serving seniors in a very heart warming and personally satisfying field.
- $17.73 – $21.59
- Salaries and benefits as per MGEU union.
- Fluency in French (an asset)
- Health care aide certificate from a recognized college/program completed or in progress an asset.
- Physical and emotional health to meet the requirements of the position
- Fully immunized against COVID-19 is mandatory
- Adherence to personal protective equipment protocols is mandatory
- Ability and interest in working with seniors with dementia and/or physical disabilities
- Current certification in choking response
- Current certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation an asset
- Current certification in crisis intervention (CPI) preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships
- Recent experience in a related field an asset
How to apply:
Apply online on an english form; https://villayouville.ca/emplois/comment-postuler/job-application/?lang=en
or contact Camyle Jolicoeur – Administrative Secretary, (204) 422-5624 ext.201
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at 204-712-3200 or firstname.lastname@example.org