If you are looking to join a dynamic and diversified team in a fast paced environment that values and respects both its customers and employees then Tribal Wi-Chi-Way-Win Capital Corporation (TWCC) will be an excellent fit for you. Reporting to the CEO, Contact Centre, the successful candidate will be responsible for supervising and managing all operations within the Contact Centre and meeting customer, employee, operational and financial based targets. The primary focus is to ensure client success and develop, coach and empower team members to achieve an “exemplary customer experience” with emphasis on quality service, ensuring internal and external service commitments are met.
About the role:
- Work from home
- Full Time
- Paid training commencing in February 2024
- 1 month training provided at 419 Notre Dame Avenue in Winnipeg
- All equipment provided after training
- Inbound Contact Centre with no sales component
- TWCC is an employer with a highly competitive compensation and benefit structure that is based on qualifications and experience.
- Shifts between 4:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Oversee and manage a unit of employees to ensure high customer service quality, operational efficiency and employee satisfaction;
- Ensure day-to-day contact centre operations are being followed in accordance with clients’ specifications; monitor hourly/daily/weekly/monthly activity;
- Build on existing procedures, policies and processes for improving the Customer Experience Model of the Contact Centre;
- Understand and utilize forecasting and schedule processes and reports, monitor and take action to influence quality of work, service levels, complaint resolution, staffing, etc. Analyzing relevant real-time reports/dashboards, along with on-site observation to determine areas of improvement and the appropriate plan of action;
- Motivate and inspire staff to keep team morale, productivity, quality, and retention high;
- Formulate operational strategies to ensure the appropriate infrastructure to meet peak and non- peak periods;
- Develop Service Leaders management and coaching competencies, and provide overall leadership to the site and organization, through effective teamwork, communication, innovation, and dedication;
- Contribute to and often lead projects to meet contact centre strategies and deadlines;
- Forecast call volumes and manpower requirements for Call Centre and communicate with Human Resources;
- Direct client communication: liaising client on process management including but not limited to: Quality Team, Customer Experience, Work Force Management;
- Able to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, manage and motivate a large and diverse group of employees.
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, human resources or related field or minimum of 3 years Management experience in a contact centre environment;
- Previous experience successfully managing a large group of staff in a contact centre environment, overseeing a group/Service leaders;
- Knowledge of contact centre methodologies and operational principles including workforce management, scheduling, adherence, reporting, and budgeting;
- Experience managing successful client relationships;
- Exposure to the development/implementation of business strategies with the ability to work in cross-functional teams across diverse business lines;
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and Windows programs WORD and EXCEL;
- Previous experience in handling confidential or sensitive information;
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and deliver on commitments;
How to apply:
- Please upload a personal resume via https://careers.twcc.ca/
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at 204-712-3200 or email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you.