Their vision, values and leadership help make them the no. 1 parcel delivery company in Canada. They are committed to fostering a culture focused on work-life balance and a workplace that prioritizes both mental. Freedom to try out new jobs and explore new career paths.
About the role & perks:
- 1 1/2 hours on Mondays & 3 hours on Saturdays
- 4.5 hours/week
- Employees enjoy a wide range of health coverage, disability and personal leave benefits.
- Develop and expand your career.
- High school diploma/provincial equivalent and/or experience in business administration
- Training and/or experience in a retail environment, including sales and cash transactions
- Be able to lift 50 lb, push or pull boxes and stand for extended periods of time
- Bilingual Essential
- Sell postal products and service to the business community and public
- Sort, distribute and process mail
- Provide customers with information and forms
- Address delivery and service difficulties to resolve problems thoroughly and quickly
How to apply:
To find out more and apply, visit www.canadapost.ca/careers and reference Job ID 126061.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 204-712-3200 or email@example.com.